The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released 2020 BECE Private results for private students who sat for the examination in February. The Council entreats students that wrote the private examination to check their results only at its official portal https://eresults.waecgh.org
How to check 2020 BECE Private Results Online
Following the release of the results, we’ve put together a step by step comprehensive guide for you to check your results in the simplest and fastest way.
- Visit the WAEC BECE Results Checker Portal https://eresults.waecgh.org
- Enter your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE Private)
- Select your Examination year (e.g 2020)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your scratch card
- Enter the 12 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Congratulations as you’re able to check your 2020 BECE private results successfully.
Please send us your articles for publication via firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories