Few hours ago, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) released the provisional results for the 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
We know most candidates know how to check the result whiles others are totally clueless. Hence if you belong to the latter group, here are the simple steps to take to get check your result.
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Meanwhile, a Graphiconline reports that investigations into cases of examination malpractice detected during the conduct of the examinations: “173 candidates had their subject results cancelled for bringing foreign material into the examination hall; 19 candidates had their entire results cancelled for bringing mobile phones into the examination hall.”
In addition to that: “2497 subject results have been withheld pending the conclusion of investigations into alleged examination malpractice. The withheld subject results will either be released or cancelled as soon as the Council concludes its investigations.”
“The Council wishes to express its profound appreciation to all stakeholders, especially the Ministry of Education, Ghana Education Service, Supervisors, Invigilators, the Ghana Police Service, Examiners, Script Checkers and all who in various ways contributed to the successful conduct of the examination and the timely release of results,” it added.
Please send us your articles for publication via email@example.com
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories