1. The revelations of bribery/corruption are contained in court documents, they are not allegations, assumptions or perceptions.
2. They are revelations because the ‘payers’ of the bribes confessed to paying.
3. Even though those to whom the bribe monies were paid directly, were not said to be in government or government officials (intermediaries) at the time, at least one of them named as “Intermediary 5” is said to be a relative of an ELECTED government official.
4. The Elected government official is said to have been a key decision-maker in the purchase of the military aircrafts. The Payments were meant to induce or seek favours from this elected government official in relation to the purchase of the military aircrafts.
5. The Elected official assumed office in 2009 and was still in office or in government in 2015. So could this influential elected government official be?
Please send us your articles for publication via firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories