The frustration that sometimes comes with the use of prepaid meter in ghana is unbearable especially if you live at a location where there exists no ECG outlet.
Most users travel a long distance and go to stand in a queue before they get to buy their ECG prepaid recharge.
If you are using the Prepaid meter, and looking for the easiest way to avoid the long queues by purchasing your ECG prepaid right from your smartphone using the ghana’s fasters growing payment methods(mobile money), then we got you covered.
In this article, we will show you to How to Buy ECG Prepaid With Mobile Money.
There are quite a number of ways you can use to buy your ECG prepaid and postpaid recharges using mobile money, You can use the default MTN Pay Bills menu, or use a third-party app on the smartphone for that. This post shall only cover the second process.
How to Buy ECG Prepaid With Mobile Money using a third-party app
There are quite some useful smartphone apps developed to help achieve this goal. Many of these apps are free and can be downloaded from the Google play store and AppStore. As a user, you can buy your ECG Prepaid from these apps with just a few clicks of buttons.
In this post, we are going to pick one of the most useful apps among the ECG prepaid apps on the play store and AppStore.
The name of this app is the Epower app. It’s a mobile application that expedites the purchases of prepaid and postpaid electricity and water anywhere in Ghana, at any time and any day.
Using this app, you only provide your meter ID or account number and the amount you want to buy for the purchase to be effected.
You have no worries of not getting the credit since the whole process is automated and there are readily available teams to help in case you encounter any problem. no stress in getting your light and water back when you fall short of credit.
To buy ECG Prepaid With Mobile Money, follow the steps below:
- First, download the app from the google play store or tap here to download.
Now open the app and signup for an account as a new user.
- To signup, you’ll need to provide your Full Name, Email Address, Phone number, and a password.
- Once you’ve successfully signup, you’ll be displayed with the app interface. Here, you’ll see the main menus where you got to choose the option you want.
- Since your goal is to buy ECG Prepaid, you select prepaid and then you will be asked to enter the meter Id, Amount you want to buy, Meter owner and the city/town located.
- Provide the required information and then finish up the process. Once everything goes right, you’ll have your meter topped up and from here, you can use your meter.
Please send us your articles for publication via email@example.com
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories