One of the seven (7) beautiful daughters of Kennedy Agyapong known on social media as the Agy Sisters, Yvonne Agyapong has given 10 facts about herself.
There are seven of Ghanaian politician, Kennedy Agyapong‘s children on social media who are really about their lifestyle and love to share with the world.
Their names and ages are as followers; Anthonel Agyapong, 23, Amanda Agyapong 23, Christabel Agyapong 22, Tracey Agyapong 21, Gernaldine Agyapong 21, Abby Agyapong 21 and Yvonne Agyapong 16.
Interestingly, the 7 daughters of the law maker are not from the same mother but are very united and stay in same house in USA.
Recently, in a Question and Answer game with their followers, they revealed that they are all single and ready to mingle and also disclosed some untold facts about themselves,
The High School student among the seven who is 16 years and will soon turn 17 has on their group page on Instagram shared some facts about her life.
Yvonne has noted that she uses her leisure hours to to read, write, draw, photograph people, and listen to music.
The 16 year old daughter said she started school at the age of 1 and has topped her class since her fourth grade.
Yvonne has indicated that she is a forensics student precisely, in the categories of Declamation and Original Oratory and also she has never lost in any argument.
Below are the top 10 facts about Yvonne Agyapong:
Hi, everyone! My name’s Yvonne (the youngest of the 7), I’m 16 but soon to be 17!
So here are 10 things to know about me:
1. I love to read, write, draw, photograph people, and listen to music in my free time.
2. I’m the biggest movie fan in the world! I absolutely love watching movies all day every day while I work.
3. I started school at one year old.
4. I’ve been the top of my class since the fourth grade.
5. I’m a forensics champion in the categories Declamation and Original Oratory.
6. I am a book collector and own over 220 books.
7. I am a perfectionist!
8. I love, love, love fashion! Always have to dressed to impress!
9. I never lose an argument. I hate to lose at anything in general.
10. I am terrible at any and all sports, so I won’t be playing for the Black Stars anytime soon!
So glad to share a little bit about myself with you guys!
Please send us your articles for publication via email@example.com
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories