KNUST Opens applications For Academic Year 2020/2021. Graded 14th on the continent, West Africa’s best university,KNUST, has announced opening of admissions for the academic year 2020/2021.
Read below Specifications.
WASSCE/SSSCE/ADVANCED LEVEL/MATURE/ABCE/GBCE AND IB CANDIDATES
For the knowledge of prospective applicants (as stated above) and the general public, it is announced that e-vouchers to apply for the 2020/2021 Academic Year Degree / Top-Up Study Programs at the University are now on sale.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE, 2020 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
- ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least Three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in Three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
- Applicants from French-speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 220.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
Please send us your articles for publication via firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories