General NewsHot News

Curvy Instagram socialite dies after her date reportedly dropped sleeping drug in her drink

According to information gathered by report ghana the American based Ghanaian went for a date with a guy, who allegedly sedated her, by dropping a drug in her drink.

A close friend to the deceased, named as Lily, shared the narration of what caused Naa’s death, by disclosing that, the sedation caused Naa to have complications which caused her to go into cardiac arrest.

This friend allegedly put some sort of sedative drug into Naa’s drink which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. There was a delay in getting Naa adequate medical care and it is unknown how long she went without oxygen to the brain. As a result, all brain activity stopped” a screenshot her friend shared stated.

Naa Dromo, popularly known on Instagram as Ahoufedua, was a cosmetologist and daughter of Senior Pastor Gliter Sower. Read more about her sad death in the screenshot below.

Naa Dromo's death Screenshot

Please send us your articles for publication via editor@reportghana.com

Loading...
Tags

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close