The movie industry has been thrown into a state of shock and despair after Kumawood star, Bishop Bernard Nyarko was confirmed dead on Saturday, May 2.
The late Bishop Bernard was one of the famous and revered actors who graced our silver screen.
Unfortunately, death had other plans for the talented actor as it snatched him into its bosom prematurely. We have compiled a few facts about him that will interest you.
- Bishop Benard Nyarko was born to Ghanaian parents but spent most part of his life living in the United States of America.
- He made his debut in Kumawood in 2010.
- Prior to his death, he announced that he wouldn’t feature in any movie again. In other words, he quit acting for good.
- He got really sick around December 2019 and reportedly stopped his colleagues from visiting him.
- The late star reportedly died from colon cancer.
Please send us your articles for publication via firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News In Ghana – Click Here to Read Our Latest News Stories